IWB Holster for my H&K P7... need suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to get an IWB holster so I could add my P7 (not PSP) to my carry rotation. I'd prefer leather but other than that I'm open to suggestions. Does anyone here carry the P7? What do you use?

Thanks.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't carry IWB with mine, I had a friend in Georgia make me a very snug OWB rig. If I was going to go that route, I'd look into the Shoulder holster i.e. Galco Miami Classic.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm used to carrying IWB... either a 1911 (usually my Ed Brown Cobra Carry) or more recently a Kahr P9. Both make for great carry guns, but I'd like to throw in my P7 as well. Some may not think it a good idea to carry multiple weapon platforms, but I'm quite familiar w/them all and efficient w/them all as well.

Now if I could find someone in the Tulsa area who could modify my Glock 19 so that the grip angle was more inline w/the 1911 I'd be mulling over carrying that weapon as well. :)

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the Milt Sparks Versa Max III for my P7 M13. Great IWB holster. Otherwise a Rafter S OWB works for both concealed carry and the occasional IDPA tournament.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sparks VM II is great, as is the Del Fatti ISP-LP. Quicker to get, but just as good, is the Kramer IWB#3. The Stronghold Phoenix also works well, can be gotten quicker than any of the preceding holsters mentioned, and is designed by Tim Thurner of TT Gunleather. For OWB, I like the Del Fatti LP-HTL and the Alessi CCQ/S. And please don't carry your M8 in kydex. The finish on P7s is notoriously thin and delicate.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks again for all the replies... I decided to give Tim @ TT Gunleather a try. Placed my order and within ~ 1 week the holster was made and shipped out. I've been carrying my P7 for the past couple of days when I can (after work) and it's quite comfortable. Draw and Reholster are smooth and this holster appears to be of very good quality. I'm really impressed so far...

Now on to a few pics as we all love pics... :)

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather.jpg

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather2.jpg

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather3.jpg

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather4.jpg

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather5.jpg

i14.photobucket.com_albums_a349_Redsnake_P7TTGunleather6.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom