J & K Bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got home from work yesterday and realized that I only have about 100 45 bullets left. I have to shoot during the holiday weekend. So, I called Mitch from my home phone, which he doesn't know to see if he was at the shop. No answer. I did not leave a lessage, but a few minutes later he calls back and agrees to meet me after supper. He even put up with my talking for a few minutes. He did this for a measly purchase of 1000 bullets. This is the kind of guy I want to stay in business.

Tiger20

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all I'm new to the site, and was wondering about JK bullets. Is there somewhere I can go to see what all he offers and prices? Ie website?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on my phone so its tough for me to link it. Welcome to the site. He is a member here if you search the members you will find jk bullets. I believe he still has a link on his profile. Otherwise somebody will be here with the info shortly.
I agree with the others A plus guy and bullets.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely a good guy. He has meet me several times after normal shop hours to get me some boolits and to meet me for the powder pickup from powder valley. Excellent guy...... Hey wait a minute, I need to get ahold of him and but some more boolits cause I ran out the other night.
--Mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom