Job Hunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No experience but a few tips.

Stay positive and stay on it. Craft an excellent cover letter and resume and follow up personally with all that you send one to. Be prepared to answer ANY question and have questions to ask should you get to the dance floor for an interview. Good luck on your search efforts!

I have thirty successful years in sales, sales leadership, category sales planning, marketing and product development in the food industry which MORE THAN illustrates that I have the business chops to be successful in another industry ... but no. I can't get the time of day from a firearms manufacturer.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check with the Dept. of Veteran Affairs....They may be hiring a police officer. Decent pay and benefits.....Do you have a degree? If so, 2 or 4 year?

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am about to graduate with a bachelor's in applied sociology. I'm in the process of getting on with OCPD but I applied late so I don't think I will get hired till the spring academy. I need something to fill in till I get hired somewhere. I'm sure if I don't get one soon I'll be able to get something in retail during the holiday season.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good reason to get a degree. I've wanted to be a police officer for some time but never spent a day in college. I run a successful company and have some college grads working for me but don't qualify to apply as an officer in most municipalities. :violin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom