Shipping a firearm through FedEx as a Non FFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've taken them up to the Fedex facility at the Tulsa Airport. I believe you are not supposed to tell them that there is a firearm in the box. It appears that you do declare the contents of the package when you drop it off. Make sure there are no markings on the outside of the package that indicate what the contents are inside.

Last edited:

Hmoob_Mikah

Marksman
Reaction score
What I posted is directly from the FedEx website so I bet it's accurate. If you have it boxed and pre-labeled, you don't have to declare anything. Just hand it off to the wonderful person in purple at a FedEx Office location near you.
I think I'll try the tulsa airport location. Kind of burned my nearest store. They know what I looked like. Plus I don't want them to return it or delay it somewhere.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no xray of packages. don't know how they determine where or when to have drug sniffing dogs on the conveyors but figure it's not very often.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this happened last week at one of our buildings, LOL

weedbox.jpg

Attachments

• weedbox1.jpg
    weedbox1.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I posted is directly from the FedEx website so I bet it's accurate. If you have it boxed and pre-labeled, you don't have to declare anything. Just hand it off to the wonderful person in purple at a FedEx Office location near you.

This... ^^ Colt is the shipper and holds an FFL. No need to overthink this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom