Shipping a firearm through FedEx as a Non FFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think any FedEx Office and Ship Center will handle it. Not certain about the prepaid label. I found this about shipping firearms:
Shippers with a Federal Firearm License

Only customers holding a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and federal, state, or local government agencies may ship firearms with FedEx. Customers holding an FFL must enter into an approved FedEx Firearms Shipping Compliance Agreement before shipping any firearms with FedEx. Also, you must be an approved firearm shipper with a signed contract on file with FedEx. For more information, contact your FedEx account executive.

Nonlicensee shippers

Nonlicensees are prohibited from shipping firearms with FedEx.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried FedEx and UPS earlier this year. Neither would send it. (UPS said they would if I had my own UPS account.) I ended up using SpotrsWorld. Their rates were decent, relatively speaking.

Hmoob_Mikah

Marksman
Reaction score
Are you shipping back to the Mfr for repair? And was it the Mfr that provied the label?
Yeah. I just got my gun last Thursday, and when I went to go pick it up, my FFL Dealer messed up the hammer. The gun is locked up. Honestly it could've been me who broke it. So I'm sending it back for repairs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom