Joe Mixon commits to Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a 48 hours for OU. #1 rb in the Country from California just announced during the Army all american game that he's going to be a Sooner. He was also just named Mvp of this game. An Adrian Peterson clone in size. Add him to Keith Ford is going to be awesome. Great get......

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm don't put much stock into stars and recruiting but this guy is a can't miss. Hes a game changer.

It's ridiculous! Keith Ford, Ross, Perine, Mixon! My god! That's lot of speed and power.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or, just teach them how to wrap up a tackle

This x 10!!!!!! ^^^

I've said that for years OU never wraps up and all to often gives up 70 yard touchdowns on a run up the middle wear 3 guys tried to tackle the dude but instead gave his feet a hug. But even without the big plays it still happens all the time with a 10-15 yard run due to missed tackles. I don't see it nearly as often with other teams and did not see it with Alabama for sure.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see him make it official... He had 3 visits to the campus and spent quite a bit more time than some of the other star RB's that showed interest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom