John Correia: Road Rage Goes Stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't know the entire story about what caused the incident or who was at fault.
No matter don't be the aggressor, and if I were the older guy, I would have stayed in the truck with the window up to have that conversation. He could have driven away. He was not blocked at all by any vehicle, so he became part of the problem by stopping and stepping out which escalated the issue whatever it was.
If that goes to a civil trial for damages, a properly picked jury might rule against the older guy. Personally, I'd rather just stay in the vehicle and let it develop from there. If the idiot got too loud and tried to damage my vehicle by attempted forcible entry, that's when I put my earmuffs on and keep a firearm out of sight. If the idiot doesn't get the message, then and breaks the window in an attempt to grab me or mine, it could get serious at that point.
Oklahoma has laws that put the person inside the secure vehicle with a lot of options vs getting out and taking it to the agitator. Hopefully it happens in a county where the DA is gun friendly.
Nice hook shot BTW from the older guy.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Dennis I was chased down bu someone that claimed I hit their Car in the Owasso sports complex, got out of my truck and proved him wrong, not sure what he thought he saw. Really never worried about it.

road rage seems there was someone in the cab that didn’t look concerned so who knows

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
children-s-ski-helmet-h-kid-500-green.jpg

He shoulda been wearing this...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry Dennis I was chased down bu someone that claimed I hit their Car in the Owasso sports complex, got out of my truck and proved him wrong, not sure what he thought he saw. Really never worried about it.

road rage seems there was someone in the cab that didn’t look concerned so who knows
If I was accused of hitting a vehicle, I would have called LEO to come take a report and remained in the vehicle. I'm not against a fight if justified, but legalities involved in a situation like this could drain someone's retirement fund/kids college fund, to defend their "honor" when the incident could have been resolved without violence.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the incident could have been resolved without violence.
Sometimes the best possible outcome is for everyone to remain calm and stay out of a fight.
Sometimes the best possible outcome is for bad people to have bad things happen to them.

Knowing when you're in which situation is one of life's most important questions.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure where it started, know where it ended.

Judge Judy may have to finish.

Don't see any good coming from stupid, followed by stupid, followed by stupid, followed by stupid, followed by stupid, followed by stupid.

Lots of stupid out there. Don't join the problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom