John Correia: Road Rage Goes Stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Passed in double yellow situation.
Kid in the car - he may or may not have endangered (but double yellow is there for a reason).
If it did create a dangerous traffic situation that is enough to wig out any parent.
But slapping the phone out of the old man’s hand now, that didn’t buy him anything but the left hook.
“They both feel bad about the whole situation”… one feels more bad I wager.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like John Correia and Dennis say; best plan A is to stay in the car.
I also like John's idea of having pepper spray, that would have calmed his attitude a bit.
If the little guy had died from hitting his head this would be a different game, and not good for the guy who knocked him out.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like John Correia and Dennis say; best plan A is to stay in the car.
I also like John's idea of having pepper spray, that would have calmed his attitude a bit.
If the little guy had died from hitting his head this would be a different game, and not good for the guy who knocked him out.
Is that not the attitude that got us in this mess? Don't let stuff like this go, because the spoiled brat will escalate this PUNK LIKE behavior! A heard of elephants in a game preserve in Africa lost their dominate male, poachers for his ivory, I think? This heard had several juvenile males that were starting to make a bag, and thought they were invincible! These pups were getting off the preserve and kinda acting like the punks in Portland did, remember? The wildlife people brought in a adult male, and introduced him into this heard, and one day later, the natural order was restored! And even the juveniles were happier!!!!! Are we as smarty as elephants? God I hope so?

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a kid in the car why would you leave them in the car to go fight someone? That seems worse than getting passed in a no passing zone. Either way I suspect he will be less inclined to escalate a situation like this in the future. Some lessons are learned the hard way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom