John McCain reportedly has brain cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me,
It is debatable whether McCain was a war hero or not depending on who is looking at it.
It is debatable whether McCain was a politician looking out for the US Citizens best interest or not depending on who is looking at it.

It seem to me it is not debatable whether McCain might be clear thinking enough to cast votes on important items. It is a fact that his brain is known to be not in a normal condition, what ever that might be.

I would think he should excuse himself from any voting.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seem to me it is not debatable whether McCain might be clear thinking enough to cast votes on important items. It is a fact that his brain is known to be not in a normal condition, what ever that might be.

I would think he should excuse himself from any voting.

if that was the case than the vote the senate took yesterday on health care would have (likely) failed 50-49

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me,
It is debatable whether McCain was a war hero or not depending on who is looking at it.
is .
What made him a hero is that he had a chance to walk out of the Hanoi Hilton as a free man because his dad was an admiral.
He chose the path of honor to his fellow captives and endured more years of physical and mental torture.
IMHO that makes him a war hero.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well he voted today against repealing Obamacare. Hate to have cancer remove him from office though, his constituents should have done that deed. Here's the RINO 7 list.

Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia
Susan Collins of Maine
Dean Heller of Nevada
John McCain of Arizona
Rob Portman of Ohio
Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
Lisa Murkowski of Alaska.

Latest posts

Top Bottom