John McCain reportedly has brain cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain always has my respect as a serviceman. Period. His capture doesn't make him a "hero", his actions after the fact make him one. I don't like his RINO crap either, I still respect the man just as I do the liberal friends I grew up with now. May his suffering again be breif.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Free thought, expression and free speech are one thing. Colluding to bring down a sitting president with information that is blatantly false and doesn't pass muster because he gives you a case of red-ass is a whole other can of worms.

Even for you, this is ridiculous. McCain is given documents. He passes them onto the FBI. From the article you cite:
"An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts. Some of the reports – which are dated from 20 June to 20 October last year – also proved to be prescient, predicting events that happened after they were sent."

That's collusion to bring down a sitting president? Riiiiiiight

Jr. actively trying to collude with the Russian government to influence the election? That's just good old fashion politics.

Now, how about after a president wins an election and a person says this:
"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided! Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy! Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before. The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy."

Seems to be calling for violence against a sitting president, doesn't it? Hell, it's calling for a revolt against the U.S. government.

I'll give you one guess who said all that.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's a good man, more of a centrist then a far right republican , he bores based on the current situation and his beief system. I have zero problems with McCain

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Free thought, expression and free speech are one thing. Colluding to bring down a sitting president with information that is blatantly false and doesn't pass muster because he gives you a case of red-ass is a whole other can of worms.

I can't support the statement he colluded to bring down the president he received information and passed it along to the people that are equipped to investigate it, Mccain and the senate in general aren't equipped to investigate jack ****, I have no problem with him passing it to the people that are tasked by law to check this kind of **** out, and if it's false then it's false., if it's not it's not.....had he received this and covered it up he'd be guilty of a crime. I don't always like his voting record but generally speaking he's done well representing the people who elected him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom