Joy Behar - "You had it coming" to Ohio chemical spill victims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is a nasty twisted pompous buffon arrogant hateful hussy little turd piece of chit who will not see the insides of the Pearly Gates. Disgusting and vile too.

Those who create and run that garbage TV show The View, produce it, sell the advertising, purchase the advertising, and the ignert fools who watch it thus providing the number of viewers that determines the revenue and profit those people take to the bank are broken gutter trash.

Those big huge corporations who advertise their products on The View? Screw you.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a problem with this. This is border line fake news meant to spin up clicks on the site. Reading the article, she never said they had it coming because they voted for Trump. She may have damn well meant it, but that witch chose her words carefully. I have no love for any one with that show and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire for fear of wasting good piss, but that article is a BS piece click bait.

During Thursday's show, Behar, 80, declared: "I don't know why they would ever vote for him, for somebody who, by the way, he placed someone with deep ties to the chemical industry in charge of the EPA's chemical safety office."

"That's who you voted for in that district," she said, pointing directly at the camera.

"They need to look past the photo op and say who's doing the job here," Behar added.

'Donald Trump, who reduces all safety."

co-host Hostin said, "I think this is Donald Trump's fault."

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In a just world there would be a place for Behar and her fellow degenerates, and it wouldn't be on television.
4f97868511fc348785f56e87c8182aed.jpg

Attachments

• 4f97868511fc348785f56e87c8182aed.jpg
    4f97868511fc348785f56e87c8182aed.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I have a problem with this. This is border line fake news meant to spin up clicks on the site. Reading the article, she never said they had it coming because they voted for Trump. She may have damn well meant it, but that witch chose her words carefully. I have no love for any one with that show and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire for fear of wasting good piss, but that article is a BS piece click bait.

During Thursday's show, Behar, 80, declared: "I don't know why they would ever vote for him, for somebody who, by the way, he placed someone with deep ties to the chemical industry in charge of the EPA's chemical safety office."

"That's who you voted for in that district," she said, pointing directly at the camera.

"They need to look past the photo op and say who's doing the job here," Behar added.

The Daily Mail, like all lib rags, always headlines something to make you click it or pick it up. That's how they get you to read it or get hits to make ze $$$.

Half will put it back and talk sh*t

45% will skim it for talking points - maybe

5% will read it all the way through and understand

It's actually real news with a fake headline.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well then maybe I should just suggest, FJB and FJB too. There we go....much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom