Joy Behar - "You had it coming" to Ohio chemical spill victims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is a nasty twisted pompous buffon arrogant hateful hussy little turd piece of chit who will not see the insides of the Pearly Gates. Disgusting and vile too.

Those who create and run that garbage TV show The View, produce it, sell the advertising, purchase the advertising, and the ignert fools who watch it thus providing the number of viewers that determines the revenue and profit those people take to the bank are broken gutter trash.

Those big huge corporations who advertise their products on The View? Screw you.
Yup. joyless bayfart as the wife calls here is an evil corrupt scumhag with a severe case of TDS and that goes for doopie as well.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we should all watch one of the shows or record it so you can go to all the commercials and make a list of sponsors. Then email each sponsor and tell them that if they support the hate and evil spread the show then you would never buy their products. Loss of money is the only thing that matters to companies. If everyone on here would ask everyone you know to do this and have everyone they know to do the same maybe it would snowball into enough complaints that it would matter to the sponsors.
You just try to contact any of the companies. They will not respond and if they do will horse laugh you and give you the brush off. They know where their bread is buttered.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a problem with this. This is border line fake news meant to spin up clicks on the site. Reading the article, she never said they had it coming because they voted for Trump. She may have damn well meant it, but that witch chose her words carefully. I have no love for any one with that show and wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire for fear of wasting good piss, but that article is a BS piece click bait.

During Thursday's show, Behar, 80, declared: "I don't know why they would ever vote for him, for somebody who, by the way, he placed someone with deep ties to the chemical industry in charge of the EPA's chemical safety office."

"That's who you voted for in that district," she said, pointing directly at the camera.

"They need to look past the photo op and say who's doing the job here," Behar added.

'Donald Trump, who reduces all safety."

co-host Hostin said, "I think this is Donald Trump's fault."
I agree 100 %

Latest posts

Top Bottom