Jury Duty options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrJeff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard it said that the weakness of our justice system is that your fate is determined by 12 people who were too stupid to find a way to get out of jury duty.

Being a psychologist, I have virtually no chance serving on a jury. The attorney's are way too uneasy seeing someone like me evaluating tactics and fear of toying with jury dynamics. Kind of sad not to even have an option to serve (for the most part) :bolt:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being a psychologist, I have virtually no chance serving on a jury. The attorney's are way too uneasy seeing someone like me evaluating tactics and fear of toying with jury dynamics. Kind of sad not to even have an option to serve (for the most part) :bolt:

You never know... you might seem like the defendant's best chance at a "not guilty" in some cases.

300WSM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sat on a jury in Tulsa county once. It wasnt too bad. The only problem i had was the other jurors werr too lenient. The guy was guilty and the best they would do was the minimum sentence. I have no use for criminals. If they are guilty of a crime they should pay the maximum sentence. Especially repeat offenders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom