Just a heads up for those looking for a G17...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, someone , dont remember who it was, had a 2nd gen 17 for sale a couple days ago, and called it an austrian glock and sold it for $500 in a day or two.

Just thought that was creative marketing, thats all.

Found it. :o I'm up to speed now. :D

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey; those arent 2nd gens; they are "Austrian Glocks".

lol!

Oh, someone , dont remember who it was, had a 2nd gen 17 for sale a couple days ago, and called it an austrian glock and sold it for $500 in a day or two.

Just thought that was creative marketing, thats all.

sounds like he's about $180 richer now

Thanks for trying to call me out Mike.

First, I had that Glock for a long time and just didn't shoot it anymore so I decided to sell it.

Second, It didn't come from that link.

Third, I posted that it was an Austrian proofed G17, which is a rare version versus US G17's. True, right?

Fourth, I asked $500, didn't sell it for that. Everyone knows that you have to post a starting price.

Fifth, I had $475 in it (From when I bought it)

I guess that's all the defending I'm going to do about trying to sell a gun in the Classifieds.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wasn't calling anyone out, I didnt think it needed defending, I didn't know who posted it, and if it's on the rare side, that's cool; i dont follow collector stuff much. Just thought it was creative, no hard feelings, ok?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't calling anyone out, I didnt think it needed defending, I didn't know who posted it, and if it's on the rare side, that's cool; i dont follow collector stuff much. Just thought it was creative, no hard feelings, ok?

Troublemaker.

Sometimes you wanna go

Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.

avanshardware.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_07_Picard_full_of_win.jpg

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So much for that custom long slide gun he was going to have you build.

Latest posts

Top Bottom