Just a word of advice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 weeks ago I was walking around a gun show with my complete S&W MP15 lower looking for an upper to finish it. A guy asked if it was for sale (it wasn't). I said "Everything's for sale if the price is right". He threw out $150, I said $200, he said I'll pass.

I hope he's still thinking about that.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pressured a few family members and a friend to get an AR to no end after the election because none of them had one. A few got the 6920 and one got a S&W Sport. I've got dinner and a LOT of beer coming to me. :D

A person could pretty much double their money on a 6920 right now. I've thought about it but figure I'll hang on to mine though I'm really not an AR freak.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4 weeks ago I was walking around a gun show with my complete S&W MP15 lower looking for an upper to finish it. A guy asked if it was for sale (it wasn't). I said "Everything's for sale if the price is right". He threw out $150, I said $200, he said I'll pass.

I hope he's still thinking about that.

Hell, $200 for a complete lower was still a decent price....

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only problem is they didn't buy mags when I told them to.....

GC's got some co-workers who were making fun of him when I ordered a bunch of pmags for him recently. NOW they wanna know if he still has them and if he wants to sell a "couple, three" ... I told him if he sold any of those pmags he'd better take that money and get a hotel room with it because he'd not be real comfortable at home for a while ... :D Not my job to help out folks who were laughing their arses off at me a month ago ...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i'm glad i got in on a group buy for lowers and ordered an upper when i did! still don't hve them in my hands but...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GC's got some co-workers who were making fun of him when I ordered a bunch of pmags for him recently. NOW they wanna know if he still has them and if he wants to sell a "couple, three" ... I told him if he sold any of those pmags he'd better take that money and get a hotel room with it because he'd not be real comfortable at home for a while ... :D Not my job to help out folks who were laughing their arses off at me a month ago ...

So true. I've had guys PM me over the last few days asking me to break free some of my AR parts.
sorry boys and girls, but one can only say "buy cheap and stack deep" for so long. when it is ignored, well then, your fault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom