Just Bombed ISIS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, who did we hit? ISIS, ISIL, Al-Qaeda or the Syrian Rebels? Oh wait they are the same and we gave 600 tons of weapons to the ones we call the Syrian Rebels. I can't imagine what could possibly go wrong?

Didn't one or two say the would see us in NYC? Yes they did!!!

6 of one 1/2 dozen of the other, you figure it out

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If we keep hittin em in Syria, they'll retreat to Egypt or Jordan. But then we'll own the sky's over Syria.....wonder what Mother Russia will think bout that?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The real goal has NOTHING to do with ISIS or ISIL. Too bad the majority of 'Muricans don't get that.

Kinda tired of cheering retribution bombing but we're in so deep over there that there's no way out. We won't defeat Isis with our military, they won't defeat us with beheadings. Sure, we can ramp it up farther than they can, but they have the home field advantage and eventually, the rest of the ME will get tired of our pork-eatin' butts and kick us out (keeping our equipment of course. Why? cause we're gonna give it to them).

I'm glad we're kicking their butts, but in the long run it's just going to anger them more, eventually uniting the ME againsts us. THEN you SHTF fans may see what you are preparing for.

That is where we are headed.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real goal has NOTHING to do with ISIS or ISIL. Too bad the majority of 'Muricans don't get that.

Kinda tired of cheering retribution bombing but we're in so deep over there that there's no way out. We won't defeat Isis with our military, they won't defeat us with beheadings. Sure, we can ramp it up farther than they can, but they have the home field advantage and eventually, the rest of the ME will get tired of our pork-eatin' butts and kick us out (keeping our equipment of course. Why? cause we're gonna give it to them).

I'm glad we're kicking their butts, but in the long run it's just going to anger them more, eventually uniting the ME againsts us. THEN you SHTF fans may see what you are preparing for.

That is where we are headed.

This is what was said during WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm...........and so on and so on. It is just History in the making, don't understand why some turn each one into the World coming to a end! We will get through this one, just as we have the others. Different time, different story.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Middle East will never unite against anyone as its people are far too busy kicking the crap out of each other. As for bombing those ISIS pukes, since they don't want to emerge from the 7th century on their own, maybe US bombs will blow them--literally kicking and screaming--into the 21st century.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...and now we have a ready made reason to cancel round 2 of the sequestration cuts to the defense budget (and even less will get done about the budget).

This is the bottom line. ^^

Shift the attention else ware. There is no war in history that has been won without boots on the ground. This one will be no different.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well guess what......Qatar is involved with the bombing, although they aren't flying planes.

5 Arab country's have came on board to the coalition.

Qatar is the main supplier of weapons and money to Hezbolla in the Israel conflict. They are now our allies.

So, we have enemy's that are now our friends, that are attacking our allies?

Great Britain has refused to be part of this.

Somebody help me with this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom