Just Found Out My Girlfriend May Have Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christopher,

While the cancer patient club is not a great club to belong to, the cancer SURVIVORS club is one of the greatest!!!! Please tell her congratulations, welcome to the club, and I'm celebrating with you!!!!!!!

Steve
(also a member)

Dan x 2 (goathead)member thank god and great news

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy to say that last month my SO was cleared of cancer! She will undergo surgery later this year to have her ovarian cyst removed. I'm tremendously thankful for the prayers and blessings that were sent our way from the members of the forum. I want to thank each and every one of you that posted in this thread and who sent me messages via pm.

Normally she hates when I'm on my phone reading about "gun stuff", but once I told her what I had posted on here she began checking my phone to read the comments as soon as they began to pour in. She was obviously devastated when the news first broke and the comments from you all were the only bright spots in her day. The encouraging words from you all replaced her sadness and sorrow with hope. Thank you all for the support.

Christopher

I missed this thread until now, but I can say that is GREAT news! Now take her for a good night out to release all the stress that has built up until now!

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought about telling her to get a second opinion to be reassured. Is it necessary?

It probably isn't medically necessary. It may be an emotional necessity for her though just to really feel relaxed. I had the same type of scare in my past, I can tell you I still ask at regular check ups. Once the seed is planted, the idea never goes away even if it was a total error in the first place. It never gets old hearing that there's nothing there. If it will make her feel better, go for it.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i'm happy to say that last month my so was cleared of cancer! She will undergo surgery later this year to have her ovarian cyst removed. I'm tremendously thankful for the prayers and blessings that were sent our way from the members of the forum. I want to thank each and every one of you that posted in this thread and who sent me messages via pm.

Normally she hates when i'm on my phone reading about "gun stuff", but once i told her what i had posted on here she began checking my phone to read the comments as soon as they began to pour in. She was obviously devastated when the news first broke and the comments from you all were the only bright spots in her day. The encouraging words from you all replaced her sadness and sorrow with hope. Thank you all for the support.

Christopher

ftw!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom