Just Found Out My Girlfriend May Have Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife went in for surgery last month because of a cyst on one of her ovaries...they thought because of her platelet count levels, that it could be cancerous...so they went ahead and removed the whole ovary. They sample tested it in the lab before they buttoned her up, incase they had to go for the nodes and check for cancer spread, but alas, much like beast1989 she was good to go.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My experience was similar ... found tumors that they originally thought was an ectopic pregnancy when I went for my first pre-natal appointment for my 3rd pregnancy.

I saw several different OB/GYNs, all of whom wanted to sacrifice my pregnancy because they were "positive" I "probably" had cancer.

Finally found a doc who was willing to take the wait and see approach ... long story short I wound up having surgery to remove the tumor that was growing faster than the baby in my 4th month. Not only was it NOT an ovarian tumor (was on the outside of my uterus), it was not cancerous either ...

Delivered a healthy baby boy 5 months later ... developed even more tumors and finally had a ovary and my uterus removed 3 months after I delivered Son #3 ...

That was an interesting year ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom