Just had a vasectomy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something weird happened. My chest has gotten bigger and my voice has gotten higher. :D What's going on!

My oldest son had his done after he and his wife had triplets and then wound up pregnant again the next year with a little girl.

About a week after he had it done she came home from work to find him with her make up on (falsh eyelashes and all) and in one of her "out on the town" tops and wobbling around in her high heels ... It was hysterical!!
:rotflmao:

She said for just a fleeting second he scared the **** outta her! :ooh2::rotflmao:

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My oldest son had his done after he and his wife had triplets and then wound up pregnant again the next year with a little girl.

About a week after he had it done she came home from work to find him with her make up on (falsh eyelashes and all) and in one of her "out on the town" tops and wobbling around in her high heels ... It was hysterical!!
:rotflmao:

She said for just a fleeting second he scared the **** outta her! :ooh2::rotflmao:

Wow...I was just joking. I hope he did it just to be funny. Either way funny story :Heya:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...I was just joking. I hope he did it just to be funny. Either way funny story :Heya:

:rotflmao: What do you think?? (He's his mother's child ... :respect:)

My brother was at the mall with his wife and a bunch of others one day and started acting like he was blind ... was saying things like "Annie, where are you?? You know it hurts me when you do me like this ..." and running into **** like he couldn't see ...

She didn't talk to him for a week she was so mad! I heard half the mall was aghast and the other half was laughing so hard they couldn't stand up ... :rotflmao:

Poor girl ... my brother was kinda mean that way ... we got it from my dad ... :rotflmao:

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife should be required to procure and deliver the sample.

Bryan

I agree.

:rotflmao: What do you think?? (He's his mother's child ... :respect:)

My brother was at the mall with his wife and a bunch of others one day and started acting like he was blind ... was saying things like "Annie, where are you?? You know it hurts me when you do me like this ..." and running into **** like he couldn't see ...

She didn't talk to him for a week she was so mad! I heard half the mall was aghast and the other half was laughing so hard they couldn't stand up ... :rotflmao:

Poor girl ... my brother was kinda mean that way ... we got it from my dad ... :rotflmao:

My wife would kill me if I did something like that. Haha that's hilarious though.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would kill me if I did something like that. Haha that's hilarious though.

Yeah ... it took GC a little while to get use to me. Now he holds his own pretty good ...

Not too long ago we were spitting back and forth and out of the blue he said
"You know ... I thought my ex-wife was the most expensive piece of *** I'd ever had ..." :ooh2:

It took me a minute but I gotta admit ... he has a point ... :rotflmao: (One of the few times in our 12 years together that he has actually left me speechless ...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom