Just had a vasectomy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the doctors and had a vasectomy. Anyone here had it done and have any helpful suggestions for me?

If this is inappropriate to post here just delete it. Sorry.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
had it done last Dec. Get about 4-6 packs of frozen veggies. Rotate them in and out of the freezer. Dont take pain meds if not necessary. DO NOT move around for a couple of days.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They forgot to give my a prescription for percocet before i left the office so they called in lortab at the pharmacy. Sadly I can't go get it because they gave my valium earlier so I can't drive just yet.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use the ice pack/frozen peas, take the pills, follow doctor's orders on physical activity and how to avoid surprise conception experiences by getting samples cleared before unprotected intercourse.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the doctors and had a vasectomy. Anyone here had it done and have any helpful suggestions for me?

About 10 yrs. ago I was in a Kung Fu class and had to spar with a guy that had his junk cut on 2-3 days prior. Long story short I smashed his berries and he cried like a girl for 20 min.

Helpful suggestions are stay out of Kunk Fu class for at least a week and maybe even steer clear of me.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yes, I've had it done..the only advice I got for you is to pray..
I did everything the doctor said..Went straight home, and straight to bed..About 5 hours later I was back at the Dr's office..then the hospital, then surgery..then 2 weeks in the hospital and 4 weeks recovering at home and I was finally able to get back to work..But that was over 30 years ago and after I saw I was going to live, and yes, discovered that everything still worked then it all turned out ok..anyway..I'm betting you'll be just fine if you just watch tv and lay around the house all weekend...Good luck.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 10 yrs. ago I was in a Kung Fu class and had to spar with a guy that had his junk cut on 2-3 days prior. Long story short I smashed his berries and he cried like a girl for 20 min.

Helpful suggestions are stay out of Kunk Fu class for at least a week and maybe even steer clear of me.

Sounds good. I'll be sure to cancel my Kung Fu classes. :hithead:

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

:laugh6:

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay off your feet on the couch with an ice pack on your boys. Don't do any lifting. Take your medications as ordered by the doc. Stay away from alcohol and smoking for a week and you'll be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom