Kahr CW9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find myself carrrying this pistol more and more...I use a RM Low Rider IWB or a Kramer Belt Scabbard. It is so darned thin and light...really hard to beat this for an EDC piece. What do others think of this pistol?

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find myself carrrying this pistol more and more...I use a RM Low Rider IWB or a Kramer Belt Scabbard. It is so darned thin and light...really hard to beat this for an EDC piece. What do others think of this pistol?

All Kahrs are sleek and light. Love them. Wife has my P380. Only knock is the cleaning.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's my summer carry. I absolutely love it. It has a few things on it that I don't like, but overall I'd carry it anytime.

I'm going to pick up either a CW45 or CW40 sometime to replace it for daily use.

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_newgunsandoscar64_Version2.jpg

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About how much thickness does that Agrip add to your pistol?

They're pretty thin. I really didn't notice much of a difference. And we're not talking about a big grip to begin with either. Love the texture, though. Smooth, but you feel like you have a good grip on it.

Randy_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked mine, and found it easy to take down for cleaning, but I found it hard to be accurate. Maybe it was the long trigger pull or the small grip. Strangely, I could fire it much more accurately with one hand than two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom