Kahr P380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot another 100 rnds in my p380, i had 3 rnds no fires on the monarch ammo. Primer had a big dent, it shot the second time. all other ammo ran flawless. This gun is very accurrate and easy to conceal. I really like this for pocket carry. I thought it shot soft for a small gun.I have put 200 rnds threw this gun with 0 ftf,fte. I polished the feed ramp and barrel hood as soon as i bought it and oiled it good. This is a great little gun,It will stay in my ccw rotation. I had the keltec p3at and the lcp and the khar is hands down better for me.

leadfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot another 100 rnds in my p380, i had 3 rnds no fires on the monarch ammo. Primer had a big dent, it shot the second time. all other ammo ran flawless. This gun is very accurrate and easy to conceal. I really like this for pocket carry. I thought it shot soft for a small gun.I have put 200 rnds threw this gun with 0 ftf,fte. I polished the feed ramp and barrel hood as soon as i bought it and oiled it good. This is a great little gun,It will stay in my ccw rotation. I had the keltec p3at and the lcp and the khar is hands down better for me.

Yea, I already have a sig, but had to get the kahr, even though I don't care too much for the .380s. Very good little conceal piece when not wearing much. I also have about 200 rounds through it with no malfuntions. Not sure which one to keep.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if you're going to "Carry" a .380, the Kahr is about is good as it gets. Extrememly accurate for such a short handgun. Most concealable. I love mine.

Only negative was that it took me awhile to get used to the very long trigger pull.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I will have to try one out. I like the keltec but the Kahr Sounds like it is built better and more reliable.

Much better quality than the Kel-Tec. In my opinion also better than the Ruger.

Check out Diamondbacks too. They are made by some of the original Kel-Tec guys but are shaped more like the Kahr.

Latest posts

Top Bottom