Kahr P380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Is there a laser you can get for the kahr?

$209 from Crimson Trace

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Web_20Avatars_kahr380.jpg

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the kahr has a better trigger than the kel-tec but is the price differance worth it? they both shoot good. kel-tecs are reliable after break in period, the kahr looks way better.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the kahr has a better trigger than the kel-tec but is the price differance worth it? they both shoot good. kel-tecs are reliable after break in period, the kahr looks way better.

Only you can be the judge of that as it applies to you.

I had an LCP instead of the Kel-tec, and the Kahr is worth the extra to me, mainly because of the sights and more manageable recoil.

garrett09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only you can be the judge of that as it applies to you.

I had an LCP instead of the Kel-tec, and the Kahr is worth the extra to me, mainly because of the sights and more manageable recoil.

Ive had all 3 and the kahr recoil is better. The sights make it a great little gun. Hope i never have to use it, but if so i want to hit what im aiming at.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had the keltec and now own the kahr. For me it's worth the extra couple hundred dollars. The keltec from a practical stand point really doesn't have sights. If I was still 27 instead of 47 maybe I could see them. Kahr sights are easy to see yet never get in the way of pocket CC. And they can be changed if you ever want to. For safety reasons I must have a slide lock. When not secured or under my direct contact I open the action of a firearm. That and a magazine change is now like every other semi auto I own. Kahr has a slide lock yet it never gets in the way. The kahr cost more but I'm much happier with the kahr. However, I'd never call the keltec worthless or not worth owning. I just much prefer the kahr. I had a sig 232 for a while. I want one again one day. Unbelievable accuracy. Great trigger with crisp single action. It's on my "re-aquire" list. But, it really can't replace the kahr.

Latest posts

Top Bottom