Kayak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are on sale at tractor supply for $180 right now, sun dolphin. I've been innone for about an hour. Not the best but for $180 I'm gonna probably get two, for my kids

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with Jackson Kayak. I would definitely stay away from the big box store kayaks. They tend to be low budget ang not that well built. They will not have the stability or the tracking ability of a higher end kayak. Go talk to the people at OKC Kayak. They will not steer you wrong and have excellent customer service.
http://www.oklahomakayak.com/

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fished from a tube for a few years then i got a coleman canoe and screwed 1x4's to the side that were 12" long to mount a 4HP outboard gas engine.. 12MPH!!
We fished from that and ran trot lines and jugs in lakes and arkansas river system for many years.
Longer and tracks better and faster than a kayak.
But if you are doing small fishing areas a small Kayak may do well.
I fish with surf rods and running trot line in a small boat may prove to be an issue.
Especially with 2-3 passengers.
My 17 foot coleman worked well for that.
Rated at 850 lbs for capacity. Notice the wood on the side.
I know you asked about kayak.. I thought about a kayak and after being in a short 12' one I really hated it compared to my long canoe. I could not imagine a 10' one.
Yea Hood scoop on the 280ZX, 240 engine and cartech intake with 4 barrel AFB and 8,500 RPM cam.. it would scoot.
I can't leave things stock.

001.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom