Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
images

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah these leftist sociocommunists may not realize it yet but when they turned Virginia over they uncovered a den of very angry rattlesnakes that are now saying "DON"T TREAD ON ME!"

DSA/dnc IS the enemy. Want proof, just look at California and watch Virginia.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going to be a very important litmus test as to whether the 'majority' should be allowed to restrict the inherent and enumerated rights of the minority - well, everyone actually, but maybe it's a minority that cares. Maybe it's a majority, maybe it's a minority, but somehow or other, they got the leftists in control, or so it seems.

I'm telling you, people think it can't happen here. It CAN happen here, Texas is on the verge of becoming a purple state, and people hold up Texas as a 'bastion' of freedom and southern values, etc. Remember the Alamo? I don't think anyone remembers.

I really think we're approaching the critical divide of irreconcilable differences in this country. It's sad, but the polarization is just too great - people buy into the BS of guys like Michael Bloomberg who stands up directly AFTER the church shooting in White Settlement, TX and says Americans SHOULDN'T have ANY guns - only police! And this is immediately AFTER a Good Guy With A Gun stopped a shooter and prevented many more deaths! WTH??? Where does this logic come from??? This is how UNAFRAID these politicians are these days of telling us what they REALLY think, which is that we need to be controlled.

The operative and most important word in gun control isn't gun.

Last edited:

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is going to be a very important litmus test as to whether the 'majority' should be allowed to restrict the inherent and enumerated rights of the minority - well, everyone actually, but maybe it's a minority that cares. Maybe it's a majority, maybe it's a minority, but somehow or other, they got the leftists in control, or so it seems.

I'm telling you, people think it can't happen here. It CAN happen here, Texas is on the verge of becoming a purple state, and people hold up Texas as a 'bastion' of freedom and southern values, etc. Remember the Alamo? I don't think anyone remembers.

I really think we're approaching the critical divide of irreconcilable differences in this country. It's sad, but the polarization is just too great - people buy into the BS of guys like Michael Bloomberg who stands up directly AFTER the church shooting in White Settlement, TX and says Americans SHOULDN'T have ANY guns - only police! And this is immediately AFTER a Good Guy With A Gun stopped a shooter and prevented many more deaths! WTH??? Where does this logic come from??? This is how UNAFRAID these politicians are these days of telling us what they REALLY think, which is that we need to be controlled.

The operative and most important word in gun control isn't gun.
I bought my wife a hat a while back that had gun control down pat. It said "GUN CONTROL IS BEING ABLE TO HIT YOUR TARGET"

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see you dont know OSA very well yet lol
Well....never hurts to yell a little to get them steers back in line does it?
Seriously though, don't want this thread derailed. A little banter is not a bad thing but when it starts to alter the direction of this thread, which I consider to be very important then I will ask that the direction be returned to its original intent, to monitor and discuss the Virginia issue and its implications to all of us.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well....never hurts to yell a little to get them steers back in line does it?
Seriously though, don't want this thread derailed. A little banter is not a bad thing but when it starts to alter the direction of this thread, which I consider to be very important then I will ask that the direction be returned to its original intent, to monitor and discuss the Virginia issue and its implications to all of us.

lmao, this thread will make it 2 more pages then be about pot, 9mm vs .45 or financial

Latest posts

Top Bottom