Kentucky court clerk....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster Cockburn

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be noted that I read Dave's posts and tried to award him the internet. For some reason, the multi-quote and reply with quotes stopped working after that first post of mine in this thread. Kudos to you Dave, you win the internet in all it's resplendent glory.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This issue of religion beliefs and offending someone isn't any different for her compared to anyone else. She is just on the non-popular side of the issue. Jail? No.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you imagine a heterosexual couple getting turned down for a marriage license? Ridiculous no??

Yeah, from the 1880s to the late 1960s this was deemed kosher by the federal government. Many folks here have made it clear they would love to go back to those days. Right here in Oklahoma we had a case go to our state's highest court in 1965 in which a heterosexual couple was denied a marriage license by the Canadian County court clerk. The license was still denied and the decision was unanimous.

Ah, the good 'ol days.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never said anything about her being a slow learner. I just question your definition of hypocrisy is all.

: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

Strange, when I looked up the meaning, there was a picture of her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom