Kershaw Multi tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Digging thru my gun stuff I found a Kershaw Multi Tool I forgot I had. A100 I believe. I took it and the nylon sheath in trade years ago. With all the crap going on including needing car repairs after last night, I need to sell it along with the other stuff I am trying to move. Problem is I have no clue of the value. Prices on ebay run from over $100 to $260 but that sounds pretty high to me.

Anybody know what these things are worth? I need some money but do not want to price it to high or to low.

A100.jpg

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Digging thru my gun stuff I found a Kershaw Multi Tool I forgot I had. A100 I believe. I took it and the nylon sheath in trade years ago. With all the crap going on including needing car repairs after last night, I need to sell it along with the other stuff I am trying to move. Problem is I have no clue of the value. Prices on ebay run from over $100 to $260 but that sounds pretty high to me.

Anybody know what these things are worth? I need some money but do not want to price it to high or to low.

I will post a pic later.
I'll trade ya a bag of gummy bears for it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's quite a bit for a multitool. Are they rare or something?
I think they are a bit rare, and discontinued. Collectors like them for some reason.

@RickN I saw one listed for $125 on the blade forum in 2016. Hard to pin down a price, but if it's in good shape it'll probably bring that $200+ price. I'd throw it up on fleabay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom