Kholster vs Crossbreed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a Ruger sr9c and I need to get a holster. I'm debating between the crossbreed and the Kholster. They look about the same but the Kholster is on sale for $40 bucks shipped starting monday. I've had a crossbreed in the past and loved it but at the end of the day there both leather and kydex. Any of you guys have any experience with either one? Pros/Cons?

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Crossbreed and really like it. Also a Kholster but prefer the CB mostly. I think I will try the Kholster for my Kel-Tec PF-9. The half crescent looks good for IWB carry and for $40 after Monday I don't think I can go wrong. That $40 includes shipping too. The only con with the big full moon Kholster is it is awful big for full size guns, and I haven't tried the half moon yet but it looks ok as far as size goes.

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan on getting a kholster during the sale. If you google search you can get a rebate code from someone and get an extra 10% off. You can use anyone elses rebate code to get the rebate. So during the sale you can get a kholster for only $36.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Kholster for my SR9c and it is great...comfortable a really good holster. If you want a rebate code use 06-9471 for 10% off....

A

ArmedCivy

I've been running a Crossbreed with my glock 19, and a second one for my Kel-tec pf9. They are so extremely comfortable for me, and with the kel-tec, I really forget it's even there. I notice the glock but absolutely nobody else can. I had been dating my girlfriend 5 months before she even knew I carried every day. I have no experience with the Kholster, but I love both my crossbreeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom