kid finds gem. what have you found lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found a couple arrowheads awhile back and the most money i've found in public was a $20 in with the beef jerky at QT. My sister found a $50 in front of warehouse mkt years ago.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about 12 years ago i was roaming around at the creek that runs through our land. there was a tree in the side of the bank with some roots stickin out of the ground. i stepped over one of the roots and noticed something under it. it was an oval shaped blackish rock with some lines carved into it. its about the size and shape of a small potatoe i guess. it has two smoothed out lines running left to right across the middle of it and then some lines engraved on the top and bottom. its hard to explain. maybe ill just post some pics of it sometime. some people that my mom knows were campin down there a couple years ago and i think they found a rock that was similar to what i found, but a little bigger. i never seen it, but thats what she told me anyway.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
about 12 years ago i was roaming around at the creek that runs through our land. there was a tree in the side of the bank with some roots stickin out of the ground. i stepped over one of the roots and noticed something under it. it was an oval shaped blackish rock with some lines carved into it. its about the size and shape of a small potatoe i guess. it has two smoothed out lines running left to right across the middle of it and then some lines engraved on the top and bottom. its hard to explain. maybe ill just post some pics of it sometime. some people that my mom knows were campin down there a couple years ago and i think they found a rock that was similar to what i found, but a little bigger. i never seen it, but thats what she told me anyway.

Show pics of it. It's easy to confuse rocks with incidental agricultural damage with intentionally modified artifacts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom