Kids Say the Darndest Things.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today, while perusing the local hardware store that had a local radio station playing over the store's speakers I overheard a small boy ask his father, "Daddy, what's reptile dysfunction, and why would I struggle when I snuggled with one?"

I looked at daddy and he turned redder than a firetruck. Then we both just hee hawed. I didn't stick around for his answer.

It immediately reminded me of a segment of The Art Linkletter Show called "Kids Say the Darndest Things"

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine said his daughter came home from school one day and asked her parents, "What is an orgasm?" He said he and his wife looked at each other, and they thought she was pretty young for a question like that, but they had always discussed that when she started asking questions, they would answer them with complete honesty. So they both sat down with her, and gave her a full answer. He said he noticed that all the way through, she had kind of a confused look on her face, but they were completely thorough and honest.

When they finished, they asked her if she had any questions. She replied, "Noooooo..... an organism. What is an ORGANISM?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom