Kids these days, very disturbing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Teen Accused of Asking Married Boyfriend to Kill Her Dad

[Kaleigh Fryer, 15, and Jerry Chiles, 21, are charged in the May 13 stabbing death of Fryer's father, 42-year-old Lewis Keith Fryer Jr.
Chiles said Fryer told him she was pregnant, showed him where the kitchen knives were in the house and asked him to kill Lewis Fryer.]

http://www.news9.com/story/12899295/teen-accused-of-asking-married-boyfriend-to-kill-her-dad

Guthrie Teen Sentenced For Plotting Dad's Murder

GUTHRIE, Oklahoma – A teenage girl who convinced her boyfriend to kill her father has been sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole.

http://www.news9.com/story/15088136/guthrie-teen-sentenced-for-plotting-dads-murder

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billybob, if you ever post anything other than a corruption or doom and gloom thread, I will dance a jig through my house like the Lord of the Dance.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think ignerntbend is right. All sorts of wickedness have been around since Cain figured out how to use the sacrifice knife used to kill the bull to murder Able. This girl probably did this because dad wouldn't pay her cell phone bill or took her phone away. It always starts with the crap we dwell on. Sick, real sick. My oldest daughter is grown and now married and a mother herself. My next daughter is 17 and about to be a senior. Thankfully they rely on me (when they need something) LOL.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I guess Mr Fryer has never watched Mr Dodson or else he probably would have hid his kids.

I wonder if they will get the nut job 21 yr old for messing with a minor.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will either agree or disagree with this and that is ok with me .

Many things cause destruction but none more than the mouth. A simple thing that can either speak love and understanding or spew pure hatred. Simple words that can destroy a persons hopes and dreams . Destroying their very soul. We each are to blame for the conditions of the youth. For we are an example. We show them how to either love or hate. They see how we talk and treat others. But yet we fault them. We set them in front of a TV and let that be the teacher . And what do they learn from that instructor? Violence ? What do the games they play teach them ? If you hate and kill it will all be ok. We elect people in to office because of our pocket books. We over look the fact that they will vote against what we hold dear. We have sold out our values.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will either agree or disagree with this and that is ok with me .

Many things cause destruction but none more than the mouth. A simple thing that can either speak love and understanding or spew pure hatred. Simple words that can destroy a persons hopes and dreams . Destroying their very soul. We each are to blame for the conditions of the youth. For we are an example. We show them how to either love or hate. They see how we talk and treat others. But yet we fault them. We set them in front of a TV and let that be the teacher . And what do they learn from that instructor? Violence ? What do the games they play teach them ? If you hate and kill it will all be ok. We elect people in to office because of our pocket books. We over look the fact that they will vote against what we hold dear. We have sold out our values.

You are right. Your kids will remember the word you use to describe them or characterize them. It's been hard for me to learn to say things that build them up. It's not what I experienced growing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom