Killers of the Flower Moon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't a bad movie. Little slow at start. Reading the book will make more sense of the movie. In this case I would say see the movie first. If you do read then really should read both books about this time period.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went to the movies to see, Killer of the Flower Moon, yesterday. I found it to be well made, and acted, great scenery, a good story that is likely fairly historically accurate for a movie, but a little to long. I hadn't been to a movie in decades, and bought a box of popcorn, and Coke. The kid said that will be $20.00!!!!! I said the last time I went to the movies you could buy popcorn, and a drink for $1.00!! This smart ass kid said, You are going to really enjoy this movie, it has color, and sound!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went this afternoon. Excellent movie. I agree with an earlier post that it seemed to drag a little at first, but looking back, I think it had to in order to lay out the scope of the actions by the whites. Well worth the time required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom