KOCO Channel 5 TV morning host says her black co-anchor looks like a 'gorilla' during a news segment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, please keep in mind that there are decades of history in this country of people (mostly white) calling/comparing black people to apes, monkeys, gorillas. It used to be much more common, and make no mistake it was intentionally derogatory and racial.

I doubt the woman meant it as a racial slur, I think she was teasing her workmate. And I don't doubt that he took it in the best possible way, at least at first, but they have thousands (maybe millions) of viewers who are black, and it is not unreasonable that they may have been offended, given the history of such comments toward blacks. It was, at best, insensitive and she was right to apologize.

If you don't care about their feelings, I guess you just don't care. But I don't think that says anything positive about your character.

And so we should suffer for the sins of our ancestors.
Not buying it.

They use “muh racism!” To push a virulently anti-white narrative in modern western culture.
Muslims being ferried into Europe, by non government actors.
Americans forced to accept unlimited, unregulated illegals because “muh racism”

If you don’t think there’s an anti white narrative being pushed I have a challenge for you: go to your local city center and yell “Kill all whites!”
Observe the response.
Then yell “Kill all blacks!”
Then call a lawyer.

Or google “Why don’t we murder more white people” and you’ll find this gem on Twitter.

EA347306-3998-49AD-BE56-96987EE24782.png

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one made a sound during the election of 2008 when a Black man said all White babies should be killed and used the term “Crackers” in reference to us Honkies. There was voter intimidation at Philadelphia polls and AG Holder didn’t do anything to condemn the incident. Apparently it’s ok for some people to be insulted (I wasn’t) but not ok for others. Sounds like a double standard to me.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one made a sound during the election of 2008 when a Black man said all White babies should be killed and used the term “Crackers” in reference to us Honkies. There was voter intimidation at Philadelphia polls and AG Holder didn’t do anything to condemn the incident. Apparently it’s ok for some people to be insulted (I wasn’t) but not ok for others. Sounds like a double standard to me.

Welcome to this decade. White people don't have a right to be angry about being insulted about ANYthing, and neither do straight people, males, Christians or conservatives. Not news.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it possible that you could be justifiably offended by something directed at you, AND STILL someone else be justifiably offended by something that has historically been directed at them? Or does one offense necessarily nullify every other offense?

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible that you could be justifiably offended by something directed at you, AND STILL someone else be justifiably offended by something that has historically been directed at them? Or does one offense necessarily nullify every other offense?

After growing up in, and seeing what the marxists have done to California I don’t have that luxury.
The democrat, the direct political inheritors of Marx, will do the same here and in every nation they are allowed in.
My people, my culture, and my civilization are under attack.
It is my duty to defend my people above all others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ubermann marschiert weiter.

Unironically this is the end result of the world decay we see around us.

You can only push people so far before they start to wonder why should I care about anyone when they all hate us?

The degeneracy and social decay we have is the same as the Germans had post ww1, and we see where that led.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
After growing up in, and seeing what the marxists have done to California I don’t have that luxury.
The democrat, the direct political inheritors of Marx, will do the same here and in every nation they are allowed in.
My people, my culture, and my civilization are under attack.
It is my duty to defend my people above all others.

Who are your people? I'm just not following exactly what you mean, I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom