KOCO Channel 5 TV morning host says her black co-anchor looks like a 'gorilla' during a news segment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marxism is a product of western civilization. If you're just defending yourself against the monster under your bed, there's no harm in saying so. We're here to help.

It’s the degenerate product of evil minds bent on destroying that which birthed it.

It’s very simple-if you want whites suppressed and segregated, free speech laws suspended, and the idea of private property/individual rights suspended, vote Democrat.
If you want your children programmed to accept degeneracy, reject religious faith and family, vote Democrat.
If you want to be a pariah for loving who you are, where you came from, and wanting to preserve that lineage, vote Democrat.

Not to say the right here is much better. 10 years ago California conservatives voted to ban gay marriage-now Trumps government endeavors to expand the rights of sodomites in traditionalist countries around the world.

The democrat/Marxists have a philosophy that in a tolerant society intolerance cannot be tolerated.

Our side must come to see that in a western nation anti western ideas cannot be tolerated.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this today and was upset. M&Ms are making fun of me I am sure of it. Very minimum I am suing them for stealing my likeness.

Attachments

• 20190829_091117_HDR.jpg
    20190829_091117_HDR.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 126

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give me a dang break. She clearly didn’t say it to be racist. He even joked about it. I am so sick of the PC crap in this country. You can’t say anything these days without it offending some wimp. She should have never apologized. But I’m sure she was forced by the network.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would I be considered racist for saying Patrick Ewing looks like a gorilla??

Come on, man, let's not push it. It's uncivilized and beneath us to make light of something used so commonly to denigrate another race... if we want people to believe we're not racists just by being white, we need to act better than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom