Labor Commisioner Costello killed by son

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The NewsOK article recounts major family drama with the son that included drugs, DUI, indecent exposure, etc. Just sad and you know they went to Braum's for the meeting with the expectation that being in public would be "safer."

Yeah, mom was there too, and witnessed the whole thing.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a son that's about the age of the Costello boy, so this tragedy has really struck me. I just cannot imagine how this young man got from being a young boy in his parents' home to where he is today. This is heartbreaking beyond belief.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a son that's about the age of the Costello boy, so this tragedy has really struck me. I just cannot imagine how this young man got from being a young boy in his parents' home to where he is today. This is heartbreaking beyond belief.

Like those two boys in B.A. last month who took out their whole family - parents brothers and sisters, etc. One 13 y/o sister lived despite her injuries, and a 2 y/o, I think, was unharmed. But they killed... what, 5 or 6?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems like this kid may have a history of mental illness, or maybe just psychotic drug use, anyway it wouldn't surprise me if he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'm only assuming that based on his past record and then what just happened. We as a society are going to have to be more aware of mental illnesses and set up a more proactive approach to treating people will these illnesses.

This reminds me of the Dr Wolf guy and what he did to his little boy, a man that was clearly insane, who knew he was insane and his family knew it too. He finally succumbed to his delusions and committed a horrible act.

Latest posts

Top Bottom