Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was referring to those who say gods will is always done, someone dies it’s god will........ that kind of thing.....and if this were true god will was always done then there was no reason for Jesus to instruct followers to pray that “god’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven” he’s said when you pray ...pray something ilke this.....and you don’t need to pray for God’s will to be done it everything that happens here is his will there would be no need to pray for it if that were the case

Ah, now I see. I think of it more as a big picture as in God's Providence will win out, and even negative events can be used to eventual better ends by bringing awareness or evoking compassion or mercy, but I think we agree that the evil acts of individuals (or groups) are not willed by Him.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well... there IS a war on for your mind.

Man everyone, not necessarily speaking of OSA, has just lost their minds on this thing. You can't comment on it or you're going to get in a full blown argument somehow. Whether it be politics or CT theories.....or whatever. It sucks, as the victims haven't even been buried yet.

Well on a brighter note, it has actually been pretty civil here.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liveleak picture is him dead.
The Sheriff just confirmed there was a camera hidden in this cart outside the room so he could monitor the door. There were also other cameras in the room.
View attachment 107607
I find it a little strange that he would place a hidden camera on a room-service cart, being that he would have no idea whether or not that cart would be removed almost immediately after placing it outside the rooms door. Considering that he [apparently] was meticulous in planning everything, yeah, it seems a little strange.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it a little strange that he would place a hidden camera on a room-service cart, being that he would have no idea whether or not that cart would be removed almost immediately after placing it outside the rooms door. Considering that he [apparently] was meticulous in planning everything, yeah, it seems a little strange.
That was my first thought on the cart. Maybe he knew they made rounds to collect carts at midnight or something?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a shame that we feel the need to politicize such events. A friend of mine is taking a beating over this mass shooting, because as an FFL, he didn’t identify Paddock as a nut.
As far as I've heard, Paddock was the average joe with no discernable mental problems, no extensive brushes with the law, no radical manifest on FB, no personal problems (social, financial, employment), no government flags or bans, etc., so for the sake of conversation, what exactly is a 'nut' suppose to look like?

Hope your friend weathers the criticisms from those that do not have the ability to THINK logically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom