Las Vegas Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as I've heard, Paddock was the average joe with no discernable mental problems, no extensive brushes with the law, no radical manifest on FB, no personal problems (social, financial, employment), no government flags or bans, etc., so for the sake of conversation, what exactly is a 'nut' suppose to look like?

Hope your friend weathers the criticisms from those that do not have the ability to THINK logically.

Damned if I know, dude. I wish that I had the answers.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tar and feather me if you will but every time our Government does something that they want to keep out of the media spotlight (knowing that it would be very unpopular with the American people), some major tragedy always seems to happen that diverts our attention.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty hard to defend bump-stocks. Looks like they need to go.

I think we should put one of those voting things up on bump stocks and or Mags over 30, and see how many people would be ok with banning them .

I personally never would buy a slidefire because I was pretty’s sire one day the ATF would change this and eventually the Feds would outlaw it. It’s just to close to that line for me

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty hard to defend bump-stocks. Looks like they need to go.

I don't think so. A bump stock is a one up on the unconstitutional '34 NFA and the amendment to the '86 FOPA. Where there is a will there is a way and all that goodness that man's creative genius can bring forth. We don't have to defend bump stocks or even justify their existence. The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed.

We shouldn't have to defend or justify suppressors, either.

Woody

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And hey, while we're at it, let's ban after market trigger groups. That's where this kind of talk will end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those new Eotech triggers are pretty neat. Pull the trigger, the gun fires and when you release the trigger, it fires again.

Honestly, these are just creative ways to get around the stupendous 1986 machine gun ban.

Latest posts

Top Bottom