Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last 3 cars we bought for Mrs to drive, I went and bought the car, drove it home, gave it to Mrs.
Here's your car.

Yep. Grumpy knows what I like and what I don't too. Especially when it comes to guns. He'll say "Oh baby this one is YOURS." or "Ehhhhh I don't think you are gonna like this one." And he is right about 99% of the time. Funny thing is if anyone asks him he'll tell them the smart thing to do is let "her" pick out "her own" gun. 🤷🤦😂😂😂

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you discuss this with Mrs. N before you decided what "you" want?? 😉😘
Yes I did. She said a 30in preferably with a bagger if possible. If any left over money is sent she knows just where to use it. (Why do wives always say that?)

And yes an OSA sticker for it would be great.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@RickN

Interested in one of these? Another member mention it to me. It doesnt bag, but...

View attachment 391412
This is exactly what I was going to buy until I thought about it a little bit. The deck is basically the same width as the wheels which makes it harder to mow up against fences and around flower beds and such. A step up on deck width lets you get around things easier and up closer to fences, As it turned out when I bought my Toro Timecutter the 42" was actually $100 less than the 34", so win for me.

Just a thought as you seem to have the funds to pick what works better now rather than just something...

Latest posts

Top Bottom