Lawn mower for RickN.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I did. She said a 30in preferably with a bagger if possible. If any left over money is sent she knows just where to use it. (Why do wives always say that?)

And yes an OSA sticker for it would be great.

That's why y'all married us. Because we know "where to use it". 😏😏😏😁 You married WAY above your station, sir! 😉😘

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is exactly what I was going to buy until I thought about it a little bit. The deck is basically the same width as the wheels which makes it harder to mow up against fences and around flower beds and such. A step up on deck width lets you get around things easier and up closer to fences, As it turned out when I bought my Toro Timecutter the 42" was actually $100 less than the 34", so win for me.

Just a thought as you seem to have the funds to pick what works better now rather than just something...
zero turns are great but they can tear up a small tight yard!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I stopped using them when I stopped the brass thing.

A simple solution, the N Edmond Lowes carries it I believe and will do free delivery to me.
so does the Lowes in Mustang and free delivery.
I was wondering about Paypal as a way to send leftover funds.
Curious, what's the Mrs. gonna do with that?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so does the Lowes in Mustang and free delivery.
I was wondering about Paypal as a way to send leftover funds.
Curious, what's the Mrs. gonna do with that?
She said she was going to put it on bills as far as it would go, and if I was a good boy she might take me to Johnnies for a number 8 and rings. :P :P :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom