Leaked Remington SHOT Show Vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They shot some subsonic rounds on the MSR, but most appeared to me to be full power loads.

That rifle probably weighs close to 20# and has a very effective muzzle break. That will limit recoil tremendously.

Right around 2:16 you can notice the switch to subs. The recoil is really gone then!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The package better come with the $3000 TiTAN-QD suppressor and $3000 S&B PMII scope.

You can have an AI similarly equipped in .338LM in the 12-14k range. I'd take an AI over a Remington any day.

QTRMOA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The package better come with the $3000 TiTAN-QD suppressor and $3000 S&B PMII scope.

You can have an AI similarly equipped in .338LM in the 12-14k range. I'd take an AI over a Remington any day.

The word is that AI is supposed to release a all new weapons system at Shot Show.
I hope it is a switch barrel config. similar to the Remington's.

JTA

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope that the ACR really does make it to the civilian market. It took so long for the FN SCAR to finally become available, and FN has still not released the heavy (.308 version) yet. It has taken the ACR some time, especially considering all the time spent in the Magpul Massada development.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope that the ACR really does make it to the civilian market. It took so long for the FN SCAR to finally become available, and FN has still not released the heavy (.308 version) yet. It has taken the ACR some time, especially considering all the time spent in the Magpul Massada development.

I believe the development cycle has still been fairly short, in actuality.

How long did the XM8/OICW get worked on before it finally got canned?

Latest posts

Top Bottom