Lease Pricing.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, not yet. I have always been interested in real estate. Mostly just trying to figure out what the costs difference is between paying for say a half section of land that has a full access, year round lease compared to buying a decent priced half section.

That being said the 10K+ acre ranch where my father in law has the 1000 acre lease will be donated to the BoyScouts Of America when the owner dies. Current owner is about 72 years old. The Scouts have already built a big welcome center on the property and occasionally have gatherings throughout the year on the ranch. The Scouts are not allowed on my FIL's lease but he feels that although he has had the lease for 35 years the Scouts will kick off all hunters and disolve the current leases when the owner dies. So, I just like to keep abreast of the current lease rates and land prices.

Still heading to Tulsa on the 17th. Can't wait.:thumbup3:

Makes sense. Ya'll might wanna consider getting in touch with those boy scouts and trying to get on their good side! Maybe some hunter safety, survival skills, etc stuff you can help them with. If they like ya, they might not dissolve the lease!
:woohoo1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom