LEO/Mil Discounts at gtdist.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked. Big Boys IS a blue label dealer, but like I suspected, they can only sell those guns that actually come in with a blue label on the box as a blue label sale. They had a G17 L and a G34 available as of yesterday, no Gen 4 G19 or G43's at this time, but at least we know they are a blue label dealer now anyway.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big boys, h and h, and the one in Yukon (Henry's gun I think) are all blue label dealers around OKC. I've found it hit or miss on having guns in stock but like someone mentioned, they only get a certain number so I completely understand. I'll gladly wait for the discount!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big boys, h and h, and the one in Yukon (Henry's gun I think) are all blue label dealers around OKC. I've found it hit or miss on having guns in stock but like someone mentioned, they only get a certain number so I completely understand. I'll gladly wait for the discount!

Well, now we know. BUT, if you don't want to wait, and can qualify for a Blue Label deal, then GTdist.com generally does have them in stock and ready to ship. I believe I'll be picking up (ordering) a new Gen 4 G19...just got an open slot I need to fill.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered my Gen 4 19 from Gt Distribution. I tried to get it from H and H they stated as a volunteer firefighter I do not qualify. GT stated a simple letter got it done. I provided the letter and got the blue label pricing.

Sad. I do like supporting our local gun stores, but if they can't/won't sell you the goods, then they lose the sale.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to H&H yesterday. They had a Blue label Gen-4 19 in the case. Listed price was $425.00. I think that's strange cause that model is usually $398.00 + tax.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rogers County Pawn in Claremore is a Glock Blue Label dealer and they usually have several different models in stock - I've bought some from them; nice folks.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to H&H yesterday. They had a Blue label Gen-4 19 in the case. Listed price was $425.00. I think that's strange cause that model is usually $398.00 + tax.

Hmm. I was just there right after Christmas and they had it for $398.

I did notice that the MOS price was really high. I can't remember but I want to say $499. With taxes it wasn't much better than online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom