One Year With the Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Joel is a great salesman. I now have twin Glock 43s. One with TFOs and the newest one with big dots. I have installed the minus connectors and 4.5 Wolff striker spring. Just great pistols!

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Joel is a great salesman. I now have twin Glock 43s. One with TFOs and the newest one with big dots. I have installed the minus connectors and 4.5 Wolff striker spring. Just great pistols!
I have the ghost connector in mine, how much nicer does everything feel with the 4.5lb striker spring installed?
And I keep seeing all this talk about two g43's, starting to make me want a second cause I like mine so much

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Since I don't own a trigger gauge and trigger pull is subjective. I tried the 4# that I usually run in my other Glocks and felt like the trigger was to mushy, it worked fine just not for me. I ordered Wolff 4.5 and like it much better.

I was trying to have 2 Kahr PM 9s but couldn't get anyone on OSA to trade so my local dealer had a used 43 and I traded my last Kahr to him. My other 43 came from Sooner State Pawn (a great deal from Tommy, Jennifer and the gang). Two 43 and 7 mags all with one plus extensions. I think I am ready

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Since I don't own a trigger gauge and trigger pull is subjective. I tried the 4# that I usually run in my other Glocks and felt like the trigger was to mushy, it worked fine just not for me. I ordered Wolff 4.5 and like it much better.

I was trying to have 2 Kahr PM 9s but couldn't get anyone on OSA to trade so my local dealer had a used 43 and I traded my last Kahr to him. My other 43 came from Sooner State Pawn (a great deal from Tommy, Jennifer and the gang). Two 43 and 7 mags all with one plus extensions. I think I am ready

Now all you need is a twin shoulder rig for those twins!:thumbup3:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could jerry-rig something light weight up; just get two old jockstraps, some duct tape, and make yourself a prototype...

jasonusaf94

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I currently carry a G19 gen 4 and im not the biggest guy in the world so I think its a bit big for my frame so Ive been thinking hard about switching to the g43. yall think it will be a hard transition?

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I currently carry a G19 gen 4 and im not the biggest guy in the world so I think its a bit big for my frame so Ive been thinking hard about switching to the g43. yall think it will be a hard transition?

Hard transition to the G43? Nah...carrying that little Glock 43 is a piece of cake. If you absolutely feel you must have a high capacity gun on you, then yeah, it's gonna be hard getting used to the idea of 6+1 and a spare 6 in a pocket or a mag pouch. For me, the G43 isn't my favorite handgun, but it's my favorite handgun to carry. You dig?

jasonusaf94

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard transition to the G43? Nah...carrying that little Glock 43 is a piece of cake. If you absolutely feel you must have a high capacity gun on you, then yeah, it's gonna be hard getting used to the idea of 6+1 and a spare 6 in a pocket or a mag pouch. For me, the G43 isn't my favorite handgun, but it's my favorite handgun to carry. You dig?
For sure. I think that the capacity is going to be my biggest thing with the g43. however I did go and handle the firearm yesterday and I am pumped to pick it up!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just shot my 43 at the range. (Am still there; its .45 ACP time now). I shoot my 43 as well as the 19. It's a great little pistol. Easy to carry, easy to shoot. Always goes bang. Bullets go where I want them to go as well. Now let's see how the Commanders work! Yee haa! I loves me some .45 ACP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom