Lesbian Couple Who Forced ‘Gender Re-Assignment Surgery’ on 9-Year-Old Boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you look for news on this story what you find links to infowars Or the anonymous blogger called Orwell & Goode. None of them say where this happened in the big country of Brazil, and you can't find it in the English language news papers in Brazil. I'm not inclined to reflexively believe what shows up in infowars, but to each his own.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look for news on this story what you find links to infowars Or the anonymous blogger called Well & Goode. None of them say where this happened in the big country of Brazil, and you can't find it in the English language news papers in Brazil. I'm not inclined to reflexively believe what shows up in infowars, but to each his own.

The OP quoted Summit News.
This is what I found.
History and Facts About the Summit Daily News

The Summit Daily News was founded by Jim Pavelich in August of 1989 and later purchased by Swift Newspapers in 1993. The SDN began as a five-day a week paper, added a sixth issue in the summer of 1992 and then a seventh by December 1994, making it a true daily.

The Summit Daily is now published 365 days a year with an average free distribution of 12,000 papers daily, serving the towns of Breckenridge, Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon and our four world-class ski resorts of Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin. The Summit Daily employs 29 full-time employees, 11 part-time and two interns.

The Summit Daily News is read by 92% of residents and visitors each day. In 2007 and 2008, the Summit Daily received Swift’s Best New Product Awards and won a total of nine Colorado Press Association/Colorado Associated Press awards.

We pride ourselves on providing balanced, insightful community coverage for local residents, second homeowners and visitors. Our robust website, summitdaily.com, takes advantage of cutting-edge community interface tools such as public photo galleries, blogs, web videos and breaking news coverage.

We also rival The Aspen Times as the most dog-friendly newspaper in Colorado!

https://www.summitdaily.com/about-us/

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you look for news on this story what you find links to infowars Or the anonymous blogger called Well & Goode. None of them say where this happened in the big country of Brazil, and you can't find it in the English language news papers in Brazil. I'm not inclined to reflexively believe what shows up in infowars, but to each his own.
I learned to convert Portuguese to English at a Boars Head counter.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's great to have information about Summit Daily News provided by the Summit Daily News. The information is actually attributed to O Tempo. (Last line in op link)
Anybody read Portuguese? Why, again, is there no mention of where this occurred? Who, what, when, Where, How. Journalism stuff?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's great to have information about Summit Daily News provided by the Summit Daily News. The information is actually attributed to O Tempo. (Last line in op link)
Anybody read Portuguese? Why, again, is there no mention of where this occurred? Who, what, when, Where, How. Journalism stuff?
Isn't portuguese the language of Brazil?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another thing, you click the AS WAS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED link and it goes right back to the same page. So it wasn't reported in Summit News it was previously reported in info wars, or maybe the anonymous blogger Orwell Goode.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Another thing, you click the AS WAS PREVIOUSLY REPORTED link and it goes right back to the same page. So it wasn't reported in Summit News it was previously reported in info wars, or maybe the anonymous blogger Orwell Goode.

Yes on June 13, but it won't let me copy the link.

20190618_004923.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom