Lesbian Couple Who Forced ‘Gender Re-Assignment Surgery’ on 9-Year-Old Boy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Penal colonies or islands of some sort for violent offenders, rapist, murderers and human traffickers. Survival of the fittest, men and women alike same location. No meds, no supplies. Food/water air dropped at the same location, day and time once a week, show up if you dare and want to compete with the strongest for food and water, or sit back in the shadows and hope you can make it by some other means. Pretty much the same conditions the pioneers and settlers faces moving west. Crossed the wrong person and you died, got sick you most likely died, got injured you most likely died, attacked by bands of unruly folks you most likely died........ the instant painless death, the cushy life sentences, even the hanging and lopping off limbs in the middle east haven't been effective, it just keeps happening. Nonviolent offenders need to be sentenced a lifetime tax of some sort, you know, to pay for the food and water drops and the parachutes for the new folks being dropped into the penal colonies lol.
You are so.... creative.... I like you Idea...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes the depravity of the human race escapes me but this is the absolute bottom. Who needs ISIS when we have people like this running loose? That little boy suffered enough in his short life for several lifetimes and no one should suffer like that. I won't even show the article to my wife, it's terrible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom