Let it happen and don't wear a mask

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never known anyone to get hit by lightning.....warnings about it can probably be ignored.

"I'll change my mind when I see it with my own eyes"
I have been accosted by lightning twice. In the same tractor, in the same field under the exact same circumstances a year apart.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't listen to the medical advise...act like Trump and don't wear a mask. And sadly I will stay at home.

Why would you stay home? Won't your mask protect you?

I'm perfectly happy to avoid people from now on . . . but if I need to get out I'll wear whatever I need to in order get things done.

They just canceled the OK State Fair over this . . . losing $100 mill in revenue out of fear. Require masks and hold the fair.

Good grief.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We wouldn't be cancelling stuff if Karen's, Susan's, Chad's, and Brad's didn't need haircuts and nails at the end of April, and others had to protest and riot in May. They stormed capitols across the nation asking to open things up, then refuse to adhere to recommended practices like social distancing and masks. We deserve whatever backlash happens for as long as it takes, nobody did this to us but ourselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom