Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rover and the beamer for the win. Sorry but american vehicles dont compare. Like shopping at harbor freight vrs snap on(or at least craftsman)

Haha sorry I have nothing against them but the way I see it, my Camaro is much cheaper yet faster, better MPG, better looking, more reliable and has cheaper/easier to get parts. The looks are a matter of opinion but the rest are fact and If I wanted to go offroad Id buy a jeep over a rover for the same reasons or take this GMC for ****** MPG but alot of fun!

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t186_PotatoeMasher_P5080004.jpg

Got this thing for $1000 and put about $800 into it fixing rust and making in run perfect. I could probably buy alot of gas with the money saved over a Rover not counting the Rovers expensive parts that are bound to need replacment before too long. The BMWs and the Rover are nice rides but nothing special.

progun40

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha sorry I have nothing against them but the way I see it, my Camaro is much cheaper yet faster, better MPG, better looking, more reliable and has cheaper/easier to get parts. The looks are a matter of opinion but the rest are fact and If I wanted to go offroad Id buy a jeep over a rover for the same reasons or take this GMC for ****** MPG but alot of fun!

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t186_PotatoeMasher_P5080004.jpg

Got this thing for $1000 and put about $800 into it fixing rust and making in run perfect. I could probably buy alot of gas with the money saved over a Rover not counting the Rovers expensive parts that are bound to need replacment before too long. The BMWs and the Rover are nice rides but nothing special.

I agree...I need your truck so I will have a match for my 2wd GMC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom