Lets see all the rides!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks OKCIS, you know me well...lol.

The Vette sits in the garage still looking brand new. Has almost 10,000 miles on it and most would swear it just rolled off of the dealer floor even though it is a 2008 model...lol

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daily changed it up some like painted the lower valence black
i229.photobucket.com_albums_ee16_gfercaks33_D4B050A3_6E7C_40D9f89798c20027e572e21ed9b937374a66.jpg

The expensive paper weight lol
i229.photobucket.com_albums_ee16_gfercaks33_61bf76c0.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Havent posted any new rides in awhile, currently in the process of shuffling some things around. Sold my 98' Supra to buy the 2 Mustangs I last posted, an 04' GT and a 98' Cobra, then sold them both over the winter. Next I got in a really sweet 97' Camaro SS 30th Anniversary model from a buddy in California, drove it a bit then sold it and bought, slightly modded, then sold a Nissan 350z and then an all original no modded Infinity G35. Between the 2, I really liked the Infinity the best. Now Im on the hunt for a new toy to fart around with and I may keep the next car longer. I think Ive been thru all of my 'phases', American and foreign. Thinking about maybe going full circle and getting a Vette next, I havent had one in 20 years, just dont know if I want to go 'classic' or new, modern?).

Weirdly besides my bikes my current personal vehicles are all trucks right now- the wife has her commuter Toyota and the kids all have cars- I dont own anything too fancy though, just good reliable trucks.

I bought a Mitsubishi AWD/4x4 from Bulbboy last summer and it has been a great truck for me out driving my route working my businesses which means driving from Oklahoma to Iowa to California and back constantly. The truck has been really strong in the snow, ice, and mud as well as great on wet highways and at high speeds- a new set of my fave BFG All Terrain T/A KOs has helped with that stuff. Putting a brand new AC system in it right now to get it ready for the summer, mostly because the wife wont ride with me in my vehicles without it on- it goes right off and the windows down when its just me in it.

My little 03' GMC Sonoma has been my daily driver when I'm home- a very reliable little truck, great on gas with the 2.2, but basically just a badazz sound system on wheels. Bought it new and still have under 75k all original no mods except the sound system.

And back at my other place in northern California I keep my old trusty crusty 88' Blazer S-10 4x4. Bought it new in 88', has 233k on the clock now with the original 4.3l and just one tranny rebuild. Been a super reliable little 4x4 that will go almost anywhere I need to go on the always muddy, often snowy, mountain roads up where my lil cabin is.

Mitsubishi AWD/4x4
MMS 2.jpg
GMC
Somoma 1.jpg
Blazer 4x4
Blazer 1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom