Let's see all the Target/Sniper bolt-actions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine - still in progress (and its looking like it might take a slightly different direction with all of the super-nice rifles I'm seeing on here):

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Remington_20700_IMG_5060.jpg

Remington 700 SPS Varmint .308
El Cheapo knock-off scope
Caldwell Swivel/Cant Bi-Pod
Galadi Stock-pack & Shooter's Mat
Home-made Bean-bag (I swear its the perfect size for that bi-pod though)

Let me do it for you....

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_Remington_20700_DSCN02291.jpg

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha - thanks man. The before and after really is pretty drastic. Can't wait to get my paperwork back from the ATF for my can - then it will be closer to completion.

I was looking for just an action, but at the time Brownells had just stopped selling actions for the 700 and I couldn't find a good deal on a used one - plus I wanted to shoot it every step of the way during customization ( I got a Doe that dressed at 96Lbs with it last year).

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
w00t!! Got my .338LM brass in today, one step closer to being set up!! I wasn't looking to buy the brass, but I saved a C note, who could resist? Can't wait until I have the funds for my Surgeon.

Winman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will get some pics up of my Dpms 308 that I just had rebuilt with a new Rock 5R barrel and A3 upper. still waiting for my Tubb brake to get in should be in about july 10th. I got to shoot it for the first time last night and it is a hammer, I am hopefully going to take it to Tiger valley in Waco,texas and run it at 1000yds soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom