Lexington update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a freind go to Lexington on 5/7/10. He said that it was cleaned up real nice. I'm not sure by whom, but I am thankful. Still haven't had a chance to stop by the ranger station.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's good news. Now we need to police it ourselves and make sure other shooters clean up after themselves....including getting photos and tag numbers of anyone we see dumping.

SteveD2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a freind go to Lexington on 5/7/10. He said that it was cleaned up real nice. I'm not sure by whom, but I am thankful. Still haven't had a chance to stop by the ranger station.

Was there this morning and can confirm it was pretty clean. Some moron had left a tv on the south range, otherwise nicer than I have seen in a while. (Didn't make it to the north range).

I know the rangers periodically clean it, so that's where I'd put my money as to who cleaned it up.

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the south range today. Some remnants of the t.v. still there. A little old cardboard at the back of the 100 yd lane. Overall was not too bad. Not sure when I will get back out there but I was thinking of taking my weedeater to clean up under the benches. Will also take a leaf rake to atleast clean up around the bench I plan to use. Will make finding my brass easier.

minihawk1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we should plan a clean up day for both sides of the range... Everyone thats goes there should bring something to clean up like rakes, lawn mowers, trash bags, etc.... then have a fun day of shooting. What do you guys think if I get enough thumbs up then I'll make a thread of the date, this should be fun!!! if I can get enough people to come.

mythreal

Marksman
Reaction score
I'm not even sure where the Lexington range is now. It used to be inside the preserve many years ago. I know it was moved to the east side but not sure where it is or how to get to it..

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not even sure where the Lexington range is now. It used to be inside the preserve many years ago. I know it was moved to the east side but not sure where it is or how to get to it..

180th and York....... on the East side of WMA

Be safe, some strange people out there sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom